The Service for Planning and Organization of the Educational Process (hereinafter referred to as SPOEP) is an independent structural unit at Temirbek Zhurgenov Kazakh National Academy of Arts (hereinafter referred to as the Academy).
The main purpose of the SPOEP activity is: planning, administration, coordination and control of all types of educational activities.
The activities of SPOEP are aimed at developing the conditions for organizing the educational process of the academy, ensuring high efficiency of student learning.
The main objectives of the SPOEP are:
- – Planning and organization of the educational process,
- – Organization of a quality system for the educational process;
- – Coordination of educational work at the academy;
– Organization and control over the development of planning documentation (academic calendar, work curricula, reference guide, individual student curricula, individual work plans – teachers staff report, etc.) in accordance with the requirements of the State Educational Standard, instructions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Preparation of reports related to educational work;
– drawing up an annual report on the main indicators of educational activities and monitoring the progress of the educational process and examination sessions;
– Control, accounting, analysis and assessment of the state of educational work at the academy based on the results of students’ performance, according to planning and reporting documents of departments, dean’s offices, etc.
The structure of the SPOEP includes:
- 1) Student department;
- 2) Office Registration Department;
- 3) Department for coordination of the educational process.