April 16, 2020 at 11:00 T. K. Zhurgenov Kazakh National Academy of Arts is conducting online contest “The best poster paper” among 2nd year master students.
The purpose of the contest: demonstration of innovative achievements of research activities of postgraduate students.
The contest is open and held in one round.
The works should reflect their own research and methodological developments.
- The relevance of the research project;
- Assessment of the scientific merits of the research project;
- The research nature of the work, the novelty of the research, originality and complexity;
- Scientific and practical significance of the findings;
- Technological effectiveness (the possibility of introducing research results into the educational process or production);
- Presentability of the report, substantiveness and expediency of reasoning , originality of thinking;
- Oral presentation: consistency and clarity of presentation , persuasiveness of reasoning;
- Clarity of answers to the questions posed, level of proficiency in special terminology.
Poster presentation structure:
- Research topic
- Full name of the author
- Specialty (code and title)
- Purpose of the research
- Object, subject and research methods
- Research novelty
- Research results
- Contact details (with email address)
Poster presentations must contain illustrative material: graphs, charts, drawings, diagrams, photographs.
IMPORTANT!Oral online presentations must last within 5 minutes!