Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan’s “Kazakh National Academy of Arts” named after T.Zhurgenov Republican state institution
“Cinema and TV” faculty
“Problems of self-organization and self-discipline of the creative personality in the context of the challenges of the new time” online Roundtable Report
- Date and time: 15.04.2021 at16:00.
- ZoomID: 93945935176
- code of access: 6022455
Organizers: Scientific and editorial department and “Kazakh National Academy of Arts” named after T.Zhurgenov’s departments of “Sound design department and cinematography department” .
The round table on the topic “Problems of self-organization and self-discipline of a creative person in the face of challenges of the new time” is devoted to the issues of art in creative education in Kazakhstan. The topic reveals the issues of technology in sound engineering and cinematography. The topic reveals the self-organization and self-discipline of a creative personality in the face of challenges of the new time, what are its trends, priorities, expectations and further development plans.
Purpose of the event:
Awareness of the status of the online music, visual and audiovisual arts.
Objectives of the event:
- – active exchange of experience with colleagues from other universities in Kazakhstan;
- – teaching students to participate in events of this format;
- – cognition of self-discipline and self-organization in the face of challenges of the new era;
- – discussion and analysis of the tasks of representatives of creative professions during the period of distance education;
- – identification of new ways to solve the problems of distance education in order to improve it.
Teaching staff and students of “KazNAA” named after T. Zhurgenov.
Conclusions about the event:
The event was held at a good level. The audience and speakers of the round table were actively involved in the discussion. The topic of the round table was considered and analyzed by students and teachers from different sides. The preparation level of the speaking students was serious; audience involvement was high, which proved the importance of the stated topic of the roundtable.
Participants of the round table and topics of the report:
- 1. Solovyova M. V. Professor topic of the report “SRO in lockdown conditions»
- 2. Baitanaev A. S., lecturer topic of the report ” Trends and trends in the development of creative self-realization in the context of the pandemic»
- 3. Belov V. V. lecturer topic of the report ” Formation of self-organization and self-discipline skills in students»
- 4. Kosay R. K., lecturer topic of the report ” Creative opportunities in the digital world»
- 5. Aydin Maksat master’s student topic of the report “The visual impact and innovations of new technologies in camerawork on film production”
Moderator Professor Solovyova M.V