The Research Center for Postgraduate Education (subsequently referred to as RCPGE) is the leading structural research subdivision of the Academy, which carries out scientific, methodological, and research work; coordinates the educational and methodological work of the magistracy, doctoral studies within the framework of the annual research plan of the Academy. RCPGE was established on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council of the Institution and was approved by the order of the Rector of the Academy to organize and control the implementation of scientific and practical activities.
In its activities, RCPGE is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Science”, the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the Preservation of Cultural Heritage”, the Standard Rules for the Activities of Educational Organizations Implementing Educational Programs of Postgraduate Professional Education, and other normative legal acts in the field of science and education, the charter of the Academy, decisions of the Academic Council of the Academy, orders of the Rector of the Academy, these Regulations.
The main goals and activities of RCPGE (Mission)
RCPGE carries out management of theoretical and experimental, fundamental and applied scientific research at the level of modern requirements; provides management of complex activities within the university and interuniversity research.
RCPGE Academy was created with the aim of integrating the Institution into the global, international, cultural, educational and information space and for the purpose of research, development and implementation of socio-cultural technologies for the realization of the integration process.
The main tasks of RCPGE are:
- organization of the educational process in magistracy and doctoral studies;
- organization of scientific work of the Academy;
- organizing and conducting both monitoring and analysis of the development of education, science, culture, art and technology in the global scientific, educational, cultural and information space;
- research and development of technologies for integrating the Academy into the international cultural and educational space;
- organization of work on the introduction of research and development results into the educational process of the university;
- research and implementation of the integration of the results of educational, methodological, creative and research activities of the Academy into the global information space;
- assistance in improving the quality of training of future specialists, raising the qualifications of the university’s scientific and pedagogical personnel;
- examination, reviewing of scientific research works of graduates, doctoral students, applicants and projects corresponding to the problems of the Academy’s scientific research;
- promoting the internationalization of arts education through achieving balanced mobility;
- promoting the development of a multicultural society through the study of other cultures and languages.
Research work at RCPGE is carried out on the basis of plans formed in accordance with the approved directions of scientific research of the Academy. Scientific directions of RCPGE are developed based on the tasks set during its organization, taking into account the profile of training specialists.
RCPGE conducts scientific research with the departments, faculties of the Academy, with scientific institutions of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in close contact.