RETENTION OF YOUNG SPECIALISTS (FUNCTIONS)
- This entity develops information system that provides the graduates and employers about the job market details, as well as analysis of the needs in specialists in cities and regions of Kazakhstan, prediction of the future developments, identification of strategic fields to prepare specialists in the academy.
- Continuous collaboration with clients from all regions (letters)
- Development of database about labor market
- Conducts meetings with the graduates with the purpose of helping them to choose a right specialty.
- Conducts preliminary arrangement of each gradate student
- Organizes work of cathedras to search for new internship (practice) opportunities
- Conducts work to provide information of cathedras on the official web site of the academy, their participation in different events of the academy, such as «the day of open doors», exhibitions, concerts master class, and so on.
- Conducts «Vacancy Market» and invites potential employers, directors from regional theaters, directors from «Kazakh Film», «Habar», «KTK», «NTK», and from other private companies.
- Conducts joint seminars, conferences, organizes monitoring about interaction in the market of educational service and market of labor/
- Makes generalized results of employment of graduates for monitoring purposes;
- Organizes works in distribution of the graduates of the Academy;
- Prepares records, reports about distribution and employment of the graduates of the Academy;
- Prepares documents for the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other agencies;
- Preparation of information about the graduates of the Academy for advertisements in media;
- Preparation of orders about creation of commission of personal distribution;
The director of the career oriented department,
Educational practice and retention of young specialists
KazNAA named after T. Zhurgenova G.M. Moldazhanova