From 25th to 29th of April, 2022 in T. K. Zhurgenov Kazakh National Academy of Arts professor of chair “History and theory of fine arts”, candidate of historical sciences, associate professor, museum expert, member of ICOM Madina Mussakhanova conducted professional development courses for museum workers of Kazakhstan on the author’s program “Main directions of museum activity”.
The programme introduced the students to the following sections:
- Section 1: Museum research activities
- Section 2. Scientific and stock work of museums
- Section 3. Museum display activities
- Section 4. Cultural and educational activities of museums
- Section 5. Management and marketing in museums
The course duration was 36 academic hours.
Employees of “House-museum of N.G. Shafer” of Pavlodar city, Pavlodar regional art museum, Museum of history of mining and smelting of Zhezdy village took an active part in the program of professional development courses.
The listeners of the advanced training courses mastered modern approaches to projecting of research, scientific-fund, exposition, cultural-educational activity, management and marketing in the museum business, considering modern requirements and tendencies in the museum business.
At the end of the course the participants received a certificate of the established form.
There are plans to form groups of attendees of the following author’s programmes as the requests for advanced training come in:
- 1. “ATTRIBUTION AND EXAMINATION OF MUSEUM OBJECTS”
- 2. “TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANISATION OF EXCURSION SERVICES”
- 3. “MAIN DIRECTIONS OF MUSEUM ACTIVITIES”
- 4. “MANAGEMENT OF A MODERN MUSEUM”
- 5. “PECULIARITIES OF GALLERY ACTIVITY“