Republican State Institution «TEMIRBEK ZHURGENOV KAZAKH NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ARTS» Cultural Committee of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Dear friends and colleagues!
The Temirbek Zhurgenov Kazakh National Academy of Arts invites you to participate in the International Scientific and Practical Conference
«CURRENT PROBLEMS OF THEATER SCIENCE AND EDUCATION IN CONDITIONS OF MODERN CHALLENGES”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the People’s Artist of Kazakhstan, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan, candidate of art history, professor Tungyshbay Kadyrovich Zhamankulov which will be held on October 31, 2023
The work of the Conference is planned in the following directions:
- 1. Theoretical and methodological issues in the study of theatrical art;
- 2. Preliminary assessment of the need in the global world;
- 3. Globalization and practical issues of preserving the intangible cultural heritage;
- 4. Interdisciplinary research in art: developmental processes in the humanities and vocational education.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
Form of participation: in presentia and in absentia in online/offline mode
Those who wish to participate in the conference please send the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org till October 10, 2023
1) Application form (see sample form in Appendix 1);
2) text of the paper (see requirements for papers in Appendix 2)
It is planned to issue an electronic collection of materials with output data and ISBN.
Materials received later than the specified date, as well as those not corresponding to the theme of the conference and the rules of formatting, will not be published.
The author is responsible for the originality of the article or report. Publication in the Proceedings of the conference is free of charge.
All costs associated with participation in the event are at the expense of the sending side or the participants themselves.
Information by phone:
- Tel: +7 (727) 272 04 99;
- WhatsApp: +7 705 740 4370
- Official website: http://kaznai.kz/
- Instagram: oner_akademiasy
The organizing committee will be grateful to you for distribution of this information to the interested persons.
RULES FOR AUTHORS
Structure of articles
The article begins with the UDC index, followed by the title of the article, the initials and surname of the author, the full name of the scientific institution, a brief abstract (at least 100 characters) and keywords (8-10 words). Information should be written in Kazakh (for citizens of Kazakhstan), Russian and English.
Requirements to the design of the article
1. Text of article should be presented in electronic format. In the name of the file an author’s surname is indicated (if there are co-authors – the surname of the first author): Both files are named: Surname-article, Surname-questionnaire.
2. Size of article in printed form – 5-10 pages, text of report up to 5 pages typed in the text editor Microsoft Word, font – Times New Roman, font size – 14 point, indentation – 1,25 cm; line spacing – 1,0. Margins: top – 2.0 mm, bottom – 2.0 mm, right – 2.0 mm, left – 3.0 mm. 3.
3. An abstract (at least 100 words). The abstract should indicate the subject, topic, purpose of the work, method or methodology of the work, the results of the work, the scope of the results, conclusions.
– for reports in Kazakh and Russian – in English;
– for reports in English – in Kazakh (for citizens of Kazakhstan) and Russian languages.
4. Key words (8-10) (in Kazakh – for citizens of Kazakhstan, Russian and English)
5. Title formatting – see Appendix 2.
6. The formatting of literature – see Appendix 3.
7. UDC index – obligatory.
8. It is desirable to divide the main text of the article into subsections (introduction, literature review, main part, research results).
9. Tables, diagrams, figures are presented in a format that allows formatting (necessary for translation), for example: Figure 1. Name of figure; Table 1. Name of the table.
10. The list of references (7-15 names) is given in the order of mentioning / citing in the article; references in the text are in square brackets, for example – [1, p.34].
The editorial board reserves the right to reject the article containing unreliable information, contradicting the requirements of the legislation, not corresponding to the level or subject of the collection. The editors do not enter into correspondence with the authors of rejected papers.
PARTICIPANT APPLICATION FORM of the International Congress of Culture and Art Figures “TURKIC CULTURE: COMMON ORIGINS AND PECULIARITIES OF DEVELOPMENT”, dedicated to the 125th anniversary of Temirbek Zhurgenov,
(Almaty, 30-31 May 2023)
|Surname, first name, patronymic|
|Place of work/study|
|Honorary title (if any)|
|Address (work/home, with zip code)|
|Contact telephone number (with area code), WhatsUpp|
|Name of the direction of the conference|
|Title of the paper, review, and/or article|
|Technical means necessary for the report (in case of participation in a face-to-face format)|
|Participation with a report (yes/no)|
|Form of participation (on-site, off-site)|
|Mode of participation (online/ofline)|
|Date of completion|
A sample of drawing up:
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE
(in Kazakh for citizens of Kazakhstan, in Russian and English)
academic degree, academic rank, position/course
place of work/study ,
(in Kazakh – for citizens of Kazakhstan,
Russian and English)
Annotation. text text text text text text text text text text text text text (in Kazakh, for citizens of Kazakhstan, Russian and English)
Key words: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text (in Kazakh, for citizens of Kazakhstan, Russian and English language)
Text of the article text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
List of sources/literature
Sats N. I. Children Come to the Theater. – Moscow: Art, 1961. – 312 с.
Smetova, A. A., Mukasheva, A. B. Formation and development of conductor-chorus education in Kazakhstan // Bulletin of Kazakh National University. Series “Pedagogical Sciences”. – 2015. – №1 (44). – С. 4-10.
Collections of articles and conference materials:
Marchenkova A., Marchenkov A. Artistic image in choreographic art // Actual problems of pedagogy: Proceedings of the III International Scientific Conference. – Chita: Young Scientist, 2013. – С. 25-32.
Podkorytova M. O. Behind the scenes of Cirque Eloize. How a show about love is created [Electronic resource] // Official site of the network publication Uralweb.ru / URL: http://www.uralweb.ru/pages/provereno/6462.html (Date of reference: 19.04.17).