On November 12, 2021, professor of Chair “History and Theory of Fine Arts” of T.K. Zhurgenov Kazakh National Academy of Arts, PhD in history, associate professor, museum critic, member of ICOM Madina Musakhanova made a presentation “Renaissance Heritage” (based on the exhibition of the Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan). International Scientific and Practical Conference in Memory of Mikhail Dobroklonsky «Art and Science. Topical Issues of Education, Research and Technology» organized by the Saint Petersburg Academy of Arts named after Ilya Repin.
The plenary sessions and specialized sections of the conference addressed the following issues:
- 1. Interaction between art and science.
- 2. Influence of scientific discoveries on visual arts.
- 3. History of art, current issues and methods;
- 4. Contemporary issues in education and humanities;
- 5. Mediatisation of art; Net-Art: means and technologies;
- 6. Bio-Art: Between Ethics and Aesthetics;
- 7. Technological Art: Cybernetic, Digital and Hybrid;
- 8. Visual Media in Interdisciplinary Studies
- 9. Preservation and restoration of monuments of culture and art.
- 10. Technical and technological research and discoveries.
Scientists, artists-restorers from America, China, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Belarus, Tatarstan, Russia and other countries took an active part in the conference.