The Department of “Art Management and Production” began its scientific and pedagogical activity in 2017 as part of the Faculty of “Cinema and TV” of the Kazakh National Academy of Arts named after T. K. Zhurgenov.
As an independent structural unit, the Department of “Art Management and Production” has been functioning since September 1, 2021-2022 academic year.
The Department of Art Management and Production of the Temirbek Zhurgenov Kazakh National Academy of Arts is one of the leading in Kazakhstan in training highly qualified specialists in the field of culture and art management.
Scientific research of the teaching staff, students and undergraduates is carried out in priority, relevant areas of management, art history and vocational education. The department employs highly qualified specialists, including:
• Moldasheva A.K. – Head of the Department of “Art Management and Production”, PhD, Professor;
• Klimova T.G. – PhD, Associate Professor;
• Sorokina Yu. V. – PhD, acting Associate Professor;
• Musabaev K.M. – PhD, Associate Professor;
• Mussayeva A.A. – PhD, Acting Associate Professor;
• Dzhumadilova Zh.A. – MS, senior lecturer;
• Tleumaganbetova G.Zh. – MS, senior lecturer;
• Tokpan A.K. – MS, teacher;
• Kumarova A. Zh. – MS, teacher;
• Toktagan E.T. – MS, teacher;
• Zhazylbek A. – laboratory assistant.
Educational programs at the Department of “Art Management and Production” are implemented in the following areas:
- 7М02161 – Art Management» – profile direction
- 7М02191 – Art Management» – scientific-pedagogical direction
Every year, the teaching staff of the department undergoes advanced training and internships in educational institutions, centers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in the countries of the near and far abroad. The professional activity of graduates of the educational program “Art Management” is aimed at improving the management of cultural organizations, enterprises and processes in the conditions of the formation of the art market and art business in Kazakhstan, optimizing current and future planning, exploring the possibilities of our country and the foreign market of art services in order to introduce modern methods of promotion and information technology.